25 April 2008

24.04.08

Too hungry to get a decent shot: Vegetarian sandwich (hummous, cream cheese, tomato, cukes and lettuce) with spicy peanut soup @ Stella's on Sherbrook
Vegetarian sandwich and spicy peanut soup

There are mother flipping garlic granules on the rim of this glass! From Elephant & Castle.
Caesar

Stuffed Yorkshire Pud from Elephant & Castle
Stuffed Yorkshire Pud

Gill shared her sweet potato fries with me
Sweet potato fries

And another cocktail
Another delicious Caesar

Swedish Berries at Lord of the Rings Live!
Swedish Berries

...seriously it was so cool! My cousin sang with the choir! If you go to Flickr, I've noted where he is! I also spotted my G-ma and other family members in the audience! The Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra played the score to The Fellowship of the Ring live while the movie played behind them.
LOTR live!

1 comment:

Shirls said...

Hi Meg, I googled for Caesar Cocktail images, and found this beautiful one in your blog ! :)

I hope to use this image for one of my blog posts which explains what Caesar cocktail is, to Chinese readers. Unfortunately, I write in Chinese, which mean you can't read my post but you can see the post here.

Nonetheless, just want to let you know, I 'borrowed' your image and link the photo to your blog. I put your blog link both under the photo, as well as to the photo, which mean when readers click on the photo, it will take them to your blog immediately. Hope this is ok. If you are not happy, please let me know at shirlchong2003(at)yahoo(dot)com , i will delete your photo immediately.

Thanks in advance !