18 April 2008

17.04.08

Toast with tomato
Toast with tomato

Soba noodle salad from the Dandelion Eatery. I couldn't get the white balance right and Trid was too crazy for me to try to.
Soba noodle salad

Limoncello sorbetto from Mercato Gelato and a taste of my sistah's Chocolate/PB and cinnamon gelati
Limoncello sorbetto

Chipotle and lime popcorn
Chiopotle and lime poopcorn

The last bit of Cath's leftover tuna casserole that she was eating (hey, she eats MY food all the time!)
A teeny bit of tuna casserole

Hot lips (I'm in serious need of a haircut)
Hot Lips

Chicken finger dinner, shared three ways (and with Trid, too)
Shared chicken finger dinner

1 comment:

Sosha said...

I recently had a limoncello gelato an wish to write on my blog about it. Now since you have the perfect picture, may I use it with credits to your name (and blog, if you like)? Pl mail me at niceandnewblog@gmail.com. Thank you!