25 May 2008

24.05.08

1/2 a BLT from Timmy Ho's
B to the LT

We had a sort-of staffish meeting and I cut up some fruit: strawberries (really tart, hence the sugar dish), banana, pineapple
Fruit plate

Chips and salsa
Chips and salsa

I had sent John and Astrid to sleep over at his parents' house so I could have my lef up without people hitting it constantly. Then Allison and I girded our loins and had a Charmed Season 8 marathon to finally finish the series. There was sushi and gluten-free pastry involved.

Starting with a wakame salad (from Wasabi Bistro)
Wakame salad

Mucho sushi: shiitake mushroom maki, spinach and cream cheese maki, sunrise roll, two pieces of a veggie crepe roll, two pieces of tamago sushi and a gross smoked salmon sushi piece
Sushi feast

Look at my angry leg-flesh!
Angry leg-flesh

We shared the bottom two: chocolate cake and the banana split. OH GOD SO GOOD.
Oh god!

Okay, and we shared this one, too. An espresso mousse cup. OMG.
Gluten free pastry

No comments: