23 May 2008

21.05.08: The Great Ice Cream Disaster 2008

Leftover curries for breakfast again!
Leftover curries again!

Peanut soup and salad from Stella's on Osborne
Peanut soup and salad from Stella's

Gill and Katie @ Stella's
Gill and Katie

Trid eating her pancakes
Asteroid

Pizza! Whole wheat crust and sauce from De Luca's with knobs of fresh mozzarella and a sprinkle of smoked cheddar. Fresh basil, too!
Pizza

Last year, I purchased this from the Salvation Army Store thinking, "Oooo, soft serve with stuff mixed in! From hard ice cream! Great idea!" I haven't used it and John has made fun of me for buying it since then.
Most useless appliance ever

So we used it. It was a disaster! It basically melted the ice cream instead of doing anything good. We lost like half a carton of good ice cream, too. Where it went I'm not sure.
Ice cream disaster

I couldn't eat it all as you see...
What I didn't eat

John continued to mock me while he sipped his ice cream
John mocks me

What a mess! This will either be donated, left outside or sold in a yard sale. The reviews for it on Amazon are pretty spot on!
MESSY AS HECK

2 comments:

Nuala said...

you are a fantastic photographer. all of your stories and pictures of people always make me smile!
oh, and sorry about the ice cream.

Meg Bee said...

Why thank you Nuala!

The ice cream incident was indeed tragic.