29 October 2008

25.10.08

A&W for breakfast! Oh boy!
A&W


Vegan vegetable soup (with blue potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, edamame) with red quinoa and pumpkin seeds
Vegetable soup with red quinoa and pumpkin seeds

Vegan pumpkin cookie (it's more like a cupcake top)
FUCKING AWESOME pumpkin cookie

Teeny Swedish Berries @ Kyle and Kelly's housewarming
Teeny Sweedish Berries

Donna Hauser's chicken wings
Donna Hauser's chicken wings

Chips, etc
Chips, etc.

Kubassa
Kubassa

Cashews, shared with Johno
Cashews

Donna Hauser's congealed chicken wings
Donna Hauser's congealed chicken wings hours later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Is it the A&W breakfast burger thing? I only went there once, but it was for lunch, I had their Chubby Chicken burger with onion rings (I dont like french fries even though I'm french :-(!! )

Emelyne

Meg Bee said...

It's actually one of their hamburgers (a Mozza Burger to be exact!) that I had instead of a proper breakfast. I prefer onion rings to fries as well!:D