19 May 2008

17.05.08

John and I were both miserably sick on this day!

Strawberries
Strawberries

1/2 BLT
BLT

We ate these too fast for me to take a photo of them. Whoops.
All that was left...

BBQ Pork and Duck Sauce from the Spicy Noodle House
BBQ Pork and Duck Sauce

#27 from Spicy Noodle House: Mixed Vegetable Tofu noodle soup with the spicy peanut broth and steamed rice. I also snuck some gai lan in there.
Mixed Veg tofu noodle soup with spicy peanut broth and rice

They put little pickled cabbage (I think?) and a sprinkle of peanuts on top of the soup!
Look!  Pickle and peanuts on top!

Chocolate bar from Thailand c/o Amber and Paul; it's exactly like a Twix! Sared with John.
Tofi Luk

Old Dutch Creamy Dill ripple chips
Creamy Dill Old Dutch chips

Lychee pudding I couldn't finish
Lychee "pudding"

Then John and I polished off a box of chocolates while playing Super Mario Kart.
Delish!

No comments: