02 May 2008

01.05.08

Leftover 1/2 sandwich from Stella's
Other half of sandwich

Prune yogurt
Prune yogurt

Fibre 1 bar, peanut butter flavour (Nuala, this is totally because of you and your food blog!)
Fibre 1 bar

So I brought enough lasagna for four people to work last night and Catherine ate 3 1/2 people's worth of it. I think she's eating her feelings. This is all I managed to eat of it!
Bits of lasagna

Supermarket sushi! Trid wanted sushi and John picked some up for her. Apparently she changed her mind so I ate it...
Supermarket Sushi

...but not before I took all of this rice off of it.
The rice I picked off of it

Scrambled eggs with ketchup
Scrambled eggs with ketchup

6 comments:

Nuala said...

the fiber one bar is so funny! you're the third person to tell me you've tried them because of my pictures. shouldn't i be getting something from general mills for this?

Meg Bee said...

Haha, that's hilarious!

People mostly just ask me how to poach eggs and/or wonder if prune yogurt is actually good or not.

Nuala said...

i've actually wondered about the prune yogurt as well

Meg Bee said...

It's really good! I'm not a yogurt fan most of the time, especially without granola involved. But prune yogurt is so good, I want to lick the bowl! If you like prunes, I'd say you'd like this yogurt.

Nuala said...

i'll pick some up next time i'm grocery shopping. by the way-- fantastic tattoo!!

Meg Bee said...

Hopefully you won't be disappointed!

Thanks! I am quite, erm, attached to it myself:D