20 November 2009

27.06.09

I was rooming with a woman who snored like a mother-humping buzz saw (who had a huge sense of entitlement going on as well but that's another story) and being a light sleeper, I was up almost all night. At about 4am, I decided to have a banana.
4 am banana

Around 7am the nurse brought me a Naproxen and crackers to eat with it.
Naproxen with cracker

Completely inedible breakfast: soggy toast, a lump of soggy eggs, more milk that I didn't drink and weak-assed coffee. So yeah, it was tasted but not eaten.
Breakfast?  Seriously?

John brought me some delicious food from the cafeteria: fruit and chicken gumbo soup
Real food; chicken gumbo soup and fruit

Lunch: a double burger (double because I was postpartum, YAY FOR ME) and soup that was inedible.
Lunch: double hamburger and chicken soup

Inedible dinner: "turkey", "stuffing", "gravy" and obviously rehydrated potatoes. The soup was okay after salt was added to it.
Completely inedible dinner

I sent John for more sushi
More sushi

No comments: