04 January 2010

24.12.09

Astrid was so damn excited about Christmas, that I practically had to sit on her to eat a bit of tomato soup before going to my Dad's place on Christmas Eve
Tomato soup

Nibbles @ my Dad's! BBQ pork (from a Chinese butcher he found!) and koubassa
Nibbles @ Dad's

He made sushi
Sushi nibbles @ Dad's

I did not get one of those sausage rolls
More nibbles @ Dad's

Shrimp nibbles @ Dad's

Vodka-soaked watermelon
Drunken watermelon

Spiced nuts
Spiced nuts

Dinner: devilled eggs, mashed potatoes, turkey, mushroom gravy, perogies and paska
Giftmas Eve dinner

Dessert: Sweet and Salty cake that I made. OMG
Gateau

I suck at cutting cake
OMG cake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the sausage roll that you said you did not eat... too bad! those chinese sausages are so good!