06 December 2008

27.11.08

Bagel with cream cheese and warm V8
Bagel & cream cheese with veggie cocktail

Fibre 1
PB Fibre 1 bar

Black bean and roasted red pepper soup
Black bean and roasted red pepper soup

Chicken cutlet thing
Chicken cutlet thingie

Whipped cream and pie crust (the pie was apple and I'm allergic D; )
Whipped cream and pie crust

Cream & crust redux

Beef and broccoli stir fry with brown rice
Beef/broccoli stir fry with brown rice

Scrambled eggs with toast and ketchup
Scrambled eggs, toast, ketchup

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those oats and peanut butter Fibre 1 bars are so addictive =(... I am going back to France in three weeks, I do not know how I am going to survive without my 4 o'clock Fibre 1 snack =(

I really like your blog. I'll keep visiting when back in France =)

Emelyne

Meg Bee said...

It's so fantastic, it's true!

Oh no, that's terrible:( I'd be up for a snack swap at some point if you need a few boxes of Fibre 1s.

Yay! Thanks for reading!:D

Meg