29 September 2008

24.09.08

Steel-cut oatmeal with cow milk, brown sugar and cinnamon
Steel cut oatmeal with cow milk and brown sugar

Ethically-raised pig bacon
Ethically raised pig bacon

Leftover lamb and olive tagine with cous cous
Leftover lamb/olive tagine

I totally grew this tomato
Toast with tomato

No one else was going to eat this mushroom soup, so I did.
Tinned mushroom soup

Steak, scalloped potatoes and mushrooms
Steak, mushrooms and scalloped potatoes

Microwaved popcorn and water
Popcorn and H2O

2 comments:

Serena said...

It's strangely reassuring to see your foods posted, nicely photographed. especially when I'm on a lemonade fast! I admire your consistency of never missing a day. that's cool.

Meg Bee said...

Why thank you! It's become a bit of a habit; I only intended to do it for a year, but this is my third year doing so.

A lemonade fast sounds ambitious!