02 July 2008

24.06.08

Oh god, it's terrible, but I didn't eat all day until dinner! We went to Mondragón before seeing Guy Maddin's My Winnipeg and The Coup. I was tipsy from two glasses of organic white wine that I drank with this. Peanut stew, tomato soup and garlic toast:
Peanut stew, tomato soup and garlic toast

Popcorn at Guy Maddin's My Winnipeg, where I had two more glasses of white wine. You can tell by the quote I gave to my friend Melissa after the movie that ended up in the Winnipeg Free Press today (scroll down; it's after the article. I think I sound like an ass! Oh wells!)
Popcorn

2 comments:

Nuala said...

your quote is hilarious! doesn't make you sound like an ass at all :)

how was the movie?

Meg Bee said...

Heh, thanks. I think it's just that she wrote down EXACTLY what I said that is so disturbing somehow.

The movie was really good, though. I laughed a LOT.