01 June 2008

28.05.08

We had street(ish) meat at the Zoo! Something about eating a hot dog outside makes it taste just 3492384092 times better. But being down-wind from goats was not so great.
This was very delicious

Obligatory post-zoo Dairy Queen trip; a cotton candy blizzard for me! I could only get through 1/2 of it, though.
Cotton candy blizzard

Chocolate-covered almonds at Allison's Stitch and Bitch, where we watched the Pens beat Detroit and I finished Astrid's scarf that I'd been working on for too long!
Chocolate-covered almonds

Wakame salad from Wasabi Bistro
Wakame salad

Sushi! Yam tempura roll, shiitake mushroom maki, Sunrise roll (sundried tomato, cream cheese, cucumber, micro greens), veggie crepe roll (soy crepe, mango, cream cheese, cucumber, micro greens), tamago sushi; from Wasabi Bistro
Sushi!

Al's gluten-free brownie! Still warm from the oven!
Allison's gluten-free brownie

Oh yeah, these were from 26.05.08 when my Nikon's battery died and I had to use the old Canon.
Organic carrots

No comments: