01 June 2008

27.05.08

Poached eggs with ketchup (and The Two Towers)
Poached eggs with ketchup

Pineapple (and The Two Towers again)
Pineapple

The fettuccine and red sauce that Trid and Catherine left me; I did indeed eat it out of the pan.
Fettuccine with red sauce

Apparently, we now go to DQ on our way home on Tuesdays.
This appears to be a Tuesday thing

Oogie's Caprese-flavoured popcorn
Oogies Caprese popcorn

Delicious salad with toasted panko, fig-infused balsamic reduction, Renee's Caesar Light dressing and a whole romaine heart.
Delicious salad

A moon beam through the prune In June
Reveals your chest I see your lovely beans
And in that magic go-kart I bite your neck
The cheese I have for you, my dear
Is real and very new

Prunes

Mary's organic crackers (herb-flavoured) with aubergine dip
Crackers and aubergine dip

No comments: